Soft Skill Training
Based on real life business scenarios, our Business Communication Skills course can help you improve your English skills to succeed at your workplace.
With this course you will:
- Improve your fluency and accuracy during business discussions
- Develop confidence while presenting in front of a large group
- Express your thoughts and ideas clearly and create a lasting impression at work
- Collaborate with your colleagues for more productive work related outcomes.
A great way for managers at all levels to improve their capabilties, inspire their teams and achieve outstanding business results is through leadership skills training. Successful leaders are able to transform organizations, enhance value creation, create efficiencies and engage their employees to deliver better results.
Leadership skills training typically encourages managers and leaders to:
- Find new, innovative ways of developing and managing people
- Develop new business opportunities
- Tackle the broader societal issues the face
Business Etiquette and Protocol
Business etiquette is about building relationships with other people and not about rules and regulations. It is related to providing basic social comfort and creating an environment through effective and improved communication. Etiquette is a collective term for a set of norms and conventions that govern social behaviour and is required in societal relations.
Time & Stress Management
This course looks at the causes of time and stress management difficulties and offers concrete and practical solutions. By managing their time more effectively, participants will be able to make a greater contribution to your organisation’s goals – they will be more effective at work but will still be able to achieve a sensible work / life balance.
As a result of this course, participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of stress and what causes it
- Be able to highly effective personal strategies, plans and techniques to deal with stress
- Gain a clearer picture of their priorities, both in work and outside
- Learn how to link their short, medium and long-term goals
- Be able to manage and control interruptions and behave more assertively
- Make an informed choice about the best diary system for them and be able to apply simple, practical principles of diary management
- Make better use of their time by making fewer lists but doing more of the things on them!
Creativity & Innovation
To provide managers and specialists with a range of simple creative thinking techniques that they can use to generate ideas and solve problems at work. In addition, real life work problems and opportunities can be built into the creativity course, to help generate some ideas and potential solutions that can be implemented at work.
The purpose of this team building training is to train the interpersonal aspects of teaming for success. This interactive workshop engages participants in techniques used to become successful and how to develop into synergetic and highly effective teams.
This workshop will show participants how to organize their lives and find those hidden moments. Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools to maximize their personal productivity.
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshop your participants will be on the right track in achieving that goal. Some people blame everything that goes wrong in their life on something or someone else, but through this workshop your participants will take ownership and begin to lead a more productive life.
Being able to think creatively and innovatively are essential skills. It can sometimes be challenging to step back and reflect in an environment which is fast paced or when you are required to assimilate large amounts of information. Making sense of or communicating new ideas in an innovative and engaging way, approaching problems from fresh angles, and producing novel solutions are all traits which are highly sought after by employers.
It’s a scientific fact that emotions precede thought. When emotions run high, they change the way our brains function… diminishing our cognitive abilities, decision-making powers, and even interpersonal skills.
We translate the science behind managing emotions, and, teach people the skills to become their best selves and do their best work.
Study the interpersonal skills training foundation of high-trust, high-functioning departments and apply advanced communication strategies to shape effective messages and positively influence relationships. Understand and practice the characteristics of ideal communicators. Identify and use speaking goals to guide selection of the appropriate oral communication channel. Understand the four basic behavioural styles and how to manage each. Analyze an audience to address listeners’ needs, wants, priorities, and goals. Quickly and skil fully rephrase blunt wording for enhanced effectiveness.
- Apply advanced communication strategies to shape effective messages and positively influence relationships
- Understand and practice the characteristics of ideal communicators
- Understand the four basic behavioural styles and how to manage each
Employee RelationsEmployee relations staff are expected to administer, report on operational KPIs, handle grievances, enforce policies, manage performance, deal with internal communication, promote social functions, and the list goes on. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define employee relations as a function and list its main roles within human resources
- Manage employee files and records as per local labor laws and regulations
- Use the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to improve attendance and minimize absenteeism
- Apply objective means of morale measurement and enhancement to improve employee morale
- Differentiate between employee whining, complaints and grievances and decide when to treat an issue as a grievance and how to handle it properly
Problems do not go away; rather they have a habit of growing unless dealt with effectively by a good manager or team member. There is always another way to do it, it might be cheaper, quicker or sell more. Creative problem solving is a great asset.
The aim of conflict management training is to introduce practical conflict resolution techniques and strategies that managers and team leaders can effectively utilise when managing conflict in the workplace. It should build on previous training, skills and knowledge of effective performance management.
Motivation is the secret ingredient that energizes, maintains, and enhances workplace performance. Strategically, a motivated workforce is more likely to innovate, achieve goals, deliver quality work, and work more productively. Practically, a motivated workforce is less likely to have conflict, absenteeism, and turnover. That makes learning how to motivate your workforce more important than ever in today’s competitive and demanding business environment.
Managers will learn how to apply motivational theories and techniques to workplace situations and understand how a leadership style motivates and demotivates employees. Managers will also learn the importance of recognizing achievement and problem solving as a way to motivate performance. Finally, managers are given important tips on how to create and maintain a motivated personal attitude in the workplace.
Building Self ConfidenceConfidence Building Training Course is adapted & designed to help your team become more confident whilst boosting their self-esteem levels. Professionals who possess supreme self-confidence not only feel better personally about approaching difficult situations and challenges, but also positively influence the way that others feel about them.
Key Course BenefitsThis powerful Confidence Training Course will help your team;
- Gain practical confidence building techniques.
- Increase your self-esteem.
- Feel more confident in your personal and professional life.
- Portray themselves in the best possible light.
- Reclaim control of situations that they feel have slipped away.
- Start performing to the best of your ability.
- Become a more confident to handle difficult situations and achieve their workplace and life goals.
This course will be highly interactive and include group discussions, videos, case studies and syndicate work.
Participants will be involved in scenario based Crisis Management Development Exercises during the course, and be given support to initiate their own Crisis Management strategy
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Crisis Management and its preferred framework for the private and public sectors
- Understand escalation of incident to crisis to disaster
- Understand Civil Defence responsibilities
- Apply effective crisis management tools and techniques for when an organization is under pressure
- Develop an effective stakeholder management plan for use in a crisis
- Identify measures that would improve their organizations’ crisis management capabilities
This training course has been designed to cover all the fundamentals needed for effective strategic planning. It is intended for those wanting to develop their strategic awareness and prepare them for career enhancement, as well as those wanting to refresh their strategic planning skills.
Fundamentals of Strategic Planning training course provides a range of recognised strategic analysis tools and techniques, considers the factors which help or hinder effective strategy implementation and recognises the importance of developing key leadership skills needed in strategic planning.
Training course will feature:
- The relevance of strategy to all employees in organisations
- Tools and techniques used in strategic analysis
- Human factors affecting the success (or otherwise) of strategy implementation
- Importance of effective communications at individual and organisational levels
- The use of measurement to track performance and feed into the planning cycle
- Development of strategic leadership skills
The only thing you get to change is yourself, and in the prerequisites to this course we’ve given you real tools to do that. Now, use those tools to influence the course of your future, your team’s future, and your organization’s future. Make a plan for yourself that will help you help others, and learn skills to make it happen.
Listening and being sure of your values underpins everything that comes with professional influencer and leadership soft skills. We’ll go on to look at self-assessment and leadership planning, negotiation, addressing and resolving conflict, and successfully identifying and promoting circumstances you want.